Thursday, May 20, 2010

To do list

I love making to do lists. Sometimes I write things on the list I've already done just so I can cross it off. Just makes me feel like I've accomplished something. So I've decided to make a to do list of things I'd like to accomplish during this next deployment. I always say I'm going to take up new hobbies or re-ignite my love for old ones but somehow the year always goes by with nothing done. I don't have a comprehensive list because I think of new things every day but here's a few things I've thought of.

1. Visit every farmers market on this island
2. Run at least one 5K and maybe even a 10K
3. Ride a wave on a surfboard at least once
4. Take the dogs on a hike at least once a month
5. Take a photography class
6. Visit every popular tourist attraction

That's all I can think of right now. These are all things that my other half pretty much has no interest in doing with me so it works out nicely. Anyone have any other ideas to add to my list? Now I just have to find someone who's willing to do this stuff with me....

1 comment:

  1. Ummm so wishing we'd come there and I'd love to accompany you in these adventures! Hope you enjoy them! (and if you get the chance to travel to Kawaii... go to the Guava plantation and have some ice cream!)

    ReplyDelete