Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm soo bored!

I'd almost rather be sick. At least when I was sick the days kind of blurred together and I didn't have to find things to do since all I wanted to do was lay in bed all day. I really need some unemployed women to hang out with. The ones that want to hang out have to work all the time and the ones that have free time just want to be home all the time. Oh well!

One of the reasons I'm grumpy is because I got Tim's schedule all mixed up. I thought he was going to be home today and tomorrow before abandoning me on Sunday. Apparently, he won't be home until tomorrow. Which means rushing to get his laundry done, stuffing food down his throat so he doesn't starve and then probably watching him sleep.

I have gotten quite a bit accomplished this week. After today I will have finished my first week of P90X. I actually did week one and half of week 2 before I got sick but since I took an extended break, I decided to start all over again. I have walked the dogs every single day this week. That is really difficult for me to do. Usually mid-walk I just get completed frustrated and it takes me a few days to motivate myself to do it again. I'm determine to be able to walk both of them at the same time without being dragged down the street or having a random person say "are you walking the dogs or are they walking you?" Really? That's getting old. I went grocery shopping for the first time in 3 weeks. I had to. I ran out of milk, bread, eggs and just about everything else. I tried Lactaid milk for the first time yesterday. Who knew drinking milk could be so pleasant? Normally I drink milk and deal with the consequences later. I guess I was always afraid Lactaid would taste funny. While it does taste just a little bit off, it's definitely worth it!

I have to admit, I have not been great at my daily Bible readings. I've skipped a day here and there but I'm going to keep it up! I even memorized my Bible verse for Bible study this week. I had memorization! I have a lot of homework for Bible study. Last week I didn't spread it out very well and got overwhelmed in the last few days before PWOC. So this week I'm going to do a little every day so I can get the most out of the study.

I've made the decision to hire a dog trainer. I've been going back and forth because I'd have to make some sacrifices to afford this trainer. But in the end I decided that having a dog that doesn't try to eat other dogs is worth it. I was supposed to get a new sewing/embroidery machine for my birthday but instead it'll have to be dog training.

So what's on the agenda today? P90X, buy dog food and laundry detergent, Bible study, then just chillin with me, myself and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment