Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bye bye 20's!

Hello 30's! So 30 feels no different than 29. Although, it does make you want to lie a little more when people ask you how old you are. Tim was not here to celebrate the arrival of this new decade with me but I did have a wonderful dinner with a great bunch of people. I wasn't sure how it was going to go because it was 7 people all from different friend circles with only 2 of them having met before. But it turned out to be really fun. And the food...it was excellent! I was a little weary of dragging people to a pricier restaurant to celebrate my birthday but in the end I figured; my husband's not here and there will not be any cake or presents, by golly I'm going to have a good meal! I was very happy with my choice. Now if only I didn't have a stuffy nose that prevented me from truly enjoying my dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia! I'm glad that you had a great birthday dinner - you deserve it! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete