Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I feel like poop!

So immediately after my husband left, I came down with something. Actually I could feel it the morning that he left so I'm really hoping I did not give it to him or he's really going to be sucking. For the last few days I've been hanging out in bed watching more tv than any person should ever watch. I can't even turn it on anymore, I'm soo sick of it. But unfortunately I was too out of it to really do anything else. I have 3 different books that I'm trying to get through right now but the inability to focus is a bit of a problem.

Yesterday, I got myself together and tried to finish up my sewing projects that I had started in November. I am happy to say my pair of pants are almost finished. I just have to shorten them and possibly take them in a little. The problem is that I cut the wrong size pattern for one part so the crotch is about 3 inches lower than where it's supposed to be. I'll probably never wear them anyways... Then there's the dress. I'm actually quite pleased with the dress. All I have left is to put in the zipper and take it in a little. I bought a new pattern today but I think this one might be a little out of my league. I don't even understand the terminology written on it.

I was hoping sewing classes twice a week, going to the gym, and the possibility of a job would keep me busy for the next couple of months. But I still haven't heard back about the job, the boss won't even return my calls. Sewing classes were cancelled due to the intructors inability to schedule classes consistently. I stopped working out on Friday when I first got sick and after a week off...I'm not sure I can get that going again.

I would love to make a trip to Colorado however not having a job for the past 7 months and the possibility of not having a job for the next 3 years makes the budget a little tighter. I will most likely be going to Texas for a few days in March for a wedding. Hoping to make it to the Killeen area but the wedding is in Houston. And I do plan on making a trip to SC because that is the only place that makes it just under my limit of driving 6 hours at a time. Plus I can teach Keri how to sew all of Skylar's clothes and Keri can pass that onto Skylar when she's homeschooling her.

Right now I'd be pretty darn happy if I could just get rid of all this snot...I know...wonderful image!

No comments:

Post a Comment