Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Making lists

I find that if I don't make lists or schedules for myself, I will get absolutely nothing accomplished. Now I'm not saying that I get everything on the list accomplished but I usually get at least 75% of the tasks done. The other 25% is usually sacrificed when I log onto facebook or start blogging! I made my "to do" list on Sunday and for some reason this week seems very daunting. Perhaps it's because I didn't have a list last week so everything I was supposed to do was never done.

I haven't been able to get myself to go to the gym after all the muscle pain this weekend. I got the hubby P90X for his birthday so he forced me to do that last night. All I wanted was to eat cheesecake! I was really not in the mood to exercise so he chose the yoga one so it wouldn't be as strenuous. I'm not a good yoga person...I giggle a lot and distract other people. P90X yoga is no joke. We were both sweating when the sessions was over. Me, not as much because I didn't push myself ...I don't like it when my muscles shake! I don't want to feel the burn! AND I still ate my cheesecake when I finished my session. I refused the turkey deli meat my husband offered me in exchange. Seriously? Turkey vs cheescake....is that even a choice?

I wanted to go to a fitness class today but somehow I forgot to include it on my to do list. Oh wait, I did write "work out." Shoot, well we'll see. I already missed the good class of the day...

1 comment:

  1. The answer is no. Turkey is so not a choice when it comes to cheesecake. Or chocolate.

    ReplyDelete